Auction house Veuskens will always attach great importance to its tradition. For over 200 years we have maintained our merchant tradition directly from generation to generation. We have also been auctioning stamps and coins since 1986. Professionally versatile philatelists and numismaticians hold four auctions each year that have been drawing popularity nationally and internationally. We at Veuskens stick to detailed and accurate lot descriptions that don't lack any piece of information even for remote bidders.
Versand Deutschland: Alle Einschreiben und Paketsendungen sind durch unsere Versandversicherung für Sie versichert. Sendungen über 500,-- Euro werden aus Versicherungsgründen nur als Paket versandt. Mehrere Artikel werden selbstverständlich zusammen gefasst. Standardmäßig versenden wir bis 25,- € Warenwert unregistriert und unversichert auf Risiko des Kunden. Darüber hinaus per registriertem und versichertem Versand. Sollten Sie hier abweichende Wünsche haben, geben Sie diese Bitte in Ihrer Bestellung an.
unversicherter Versand. Warenwert bis 25 Euro. Kompaktbrief bis 50 gr.
unversicherter Versand. Warenwert bis 25 Euro. Briefumschlag bis 500 gr.
Warenwert über 25 Euro. (versichert).
Versandkosten Brief Ausland
unversicherter Versand. Warenwert bis 25 Euro. Kompaktbrief bis 50 gr.
"Online Dispute Resolution" (ODR platform by EU regulation)
Link to EU online dispute resolution (splatform)
Information according to Paragraph. 14 of EU Regulation no. 524/2013 (ODR Regulation)
Information for online dispute resolution: The European Commission presents an Internet platform for online dispute settlement (so-called "ODR platform") as a focal point for the extrajudicial settlement of disputes concerning contractual obligations arising from online contracts on goods or services used.
please note: Original German text is the authoritative text! Consignment terms for Bid-/ Mail-Auction are just available in German Version
1. The auctioneer acts in the name and for the account of others. The auctioneer is entitled to assert the rights of the consigner from the request and from the award on behalf of the consigner. When the bid is accepted a purchase contract between the consigner and the successful bidder is concluded. The auctioneer is obligated upon request to the naming of the other party.
2. The auctioneer reserves the right to combine, to separate, to offer out of sequence or withdraw any catalog numbers, while protecting the interests of the consignor, during the auction.
3. The items which are coming up for auction can be viewed and inspected prior to the auction. The catalog descriptions made to the best knowledge and belief by the auctioneer, there is no guarantee in the legal sense. For the bulk lots the information thereon made do not refer to an agreed contractual quality of the purchase right. The auctioneer assumes no warranty for individual stamps and their qualities, if they come from bulk lots. Words such as "mint" or "completely" regive the impressions of spot tests, but are no assurances. The descriptions of bulk lots are therefore not binding and can’t be a subject of reclamation. They have however been determined and checked in any case with great care. All bulk lots are only auctioned like they are. For single lots, the buyer can’t claim the auctioneer for material defects, if he has fulfilled his duty of care. The Auctioneer will however make his warranty claims against the consigner in case of justified objections (that appear to him no later than 3 weeks after auction closing) within a period of 12 months. In the case of a successful claim he refunds the buyer the purchase price, including extra charge; another claim, even to reimbursement of testing and postage costs, is excluded. Only in case of counterfeiting or altering the auctioneer will reimburse the costs of a BPP-examiner.
4. All items go to the highest bidder. The auctioneer can refuse the acceptance of a bid in duly justified cases or grant conditional acceptance. He may withdraw the surcharge and auction the item again, if a bid submitted on time has been overlooked or if the highest bidder does not want to accept his bid or if there are other doubts about the highest bid. For reservation aggregates the bidder is bound with the consigner to his bid until clarification, however at least six weeks; the same is valid for distribution of sub-bids and for acquisitions in the post auction sale.
5. With the fall of the hammer the risk of not responsible losses or damages pass to the purchaser. Ownership of the auctioned items is only transferred with full payment by the purchaser to the auctioneer.
6. The surcharge obligates to purchase. The items should be taken in reception immediately after the auction. If the buyer wants to get his items send per mail, it’s at his own expense. If the buyer is an entrepreneur, the risk has been transferred to him in this case already with the handover to the carrier or another other person or institution.
7. The Auctioneer receives a commission of 20 % of the hammer price. For written bidders the postage and insurance amounts will be charged separately. The VAT by law is calculated only to the additional costs (commission, postage, etc.), because in these cases a pure mediation service is provided. For mediation services to foreign customers no sales tax will be calculated when it comes to business customers. The business status must be made credible by specifying the VAT identification number or by other appropriate means. Invoices issued during the auction are only subject to verification on errors.
8. The invoice amount is due with the surcharge and payable in cash or by bank certified check. Payments of foreign buyers, who have bid in writing or by telephone, are due within 10 days after receiving of the invoice.
9. In the case of late payment interest will be charged at the rate of 2 % per month as damage caused by delay. The auctioneer can require performance or claim damages for non-performance after a deadline; the damages can be calculated so, that the items will be auctioned in an upcoming auction again and the defaulting buyer has to pay for an eventual reduction in price compared with the previous auction and the specific costs of the repeated auction including the fees of the auctioneer.
10. Written purchase bids and such via email are always discretionary carried out without guarantee. Best or highest bids will be participated at up to five times of the starting price. “Bid”-lots will be auctioned to the highest bid and can’t be included in a possible purchase price limit or bid limit. Bids on "bid"-lots will be carried out independently in these cases. Customers, which want to bid via telephone during the auction, must offer at least the estimate price and enter an assignment before the auction.
11. In case of unavailability the auctioneer will carry out the assignment for the estimate price. For telephone bids, the auctioneer is not responsible for the establishment of the connection.
12. Unless catalog owners, auction participants and bidders do not comment adversely, they assure that they buy the catalog and depicted items therein from the period of the 3rd Reich only for purposes of civic education, the defense of unconstitutional aspiration, the art or science, research acquire or teaching, reporting on events of current affairs or history or similar purposes (§§ 86a, 86 Strafgesetzbuch).
13. Place of performance and jurisdiction for commercial transactions is Hildesheim. German law applies. The UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) is excluded. Should one of the above conditions be totally or partly ineffective, the validity of the other remain unaffected. The foregoing provisions shall apply to the After-Sales. The clauses relating to distance selling do not apply.
valid from 25th of May 2018 Please note: Original German text is the authoritative text!
1. Name and address Veuskens Internationales Auktions- & Handelshaus Max-Planck-Str. 10 31135 Hildesheim Telefon 05121/9990090 Fax 05121/99900999 email@example.com www.veuskens.de
2. General information for data processing a. Extent of processing of personal data In principle, we collect and use personal data of our users only to the extent necessary for the provision of a functional website and our content and service. The collection and use of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user. An exception applies to cases in which prior consent cannot be obtained for reasons of fact and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
b. Legal basis of the processing The following legal conditions are there for the use of your personal data: consent performance of the contract or pre-contractual measures legal Obligation To safeguard the legitimate interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned do not outweigh the former interest. c. Data erasure and storage duration The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is deleted. A storage can also take place if there is a statutory retention period which permits deletion of the data. Basically, we store your data for ten years.
d. Description and extent of data processing Each time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer. The following data is collected here: About the browser type and version The operating system of the user The internet service provider of the user The IP address of the user Date and time of Access Websites from which the system of the user reaches our website Websites, that are accessed by the users system through our website Due to legal regulations, we are allowed to temporarily store the data and log files. The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to allow delivery of the website to the computer of the user. To do this, the users IP address must be kept for the duration of the session. The data will be stored until the end of the session and will then be deleted automatically. Since this data is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website, you as the user have no possibility to object to the processing.
3. Newsletter After the registration we will include your email address automatically to our free newsletter, if you don’t disagree. In the process, the data from the input mask are transmitted to us during your registration. In the process, the data from the input mask are transmitted to us during your registration. These are the following data: IP address and date and time of the registration Name and email address There is no transfer of your data to third parties. These data are therefore used exclusively for sending the newsletter. As far as personal data is collected and processed for the registration and the sending of the newsletter, this serves the purpose to prevent a misuse of the services and to deliver the newsletter. Your data will be deleted when no longer required for the purpose. The email address will be saved as long as you have not unsubscribed from our newsletter. The deregistration can be done through the unsubscribe link in each newsletter.
4. Registration You can register on our homepage. Here, the personal data which you enter is processed by us. Again, there is no transfer of the data to third parties. The following data is collected in the registration process: IP address and date and time of registration The processing of your personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of contracts or for pre-contractual actions. It can also be based on your consent. In addition, this is also required for the content and services on our website. The storage basically ends with the fulfillment of the purpose. Should the collection and processing of your personal data be necessary for a pre-contractual action or for the fulfillment of the contract, we are obliged to comply with statutory retention periods. A deletion is only possible after expiration.
5. Contact form and e-mail contact You can find a contact form on our website, which can be used to create an electronic contact. The data entered in it will be processed by us. The following data will be processed by during the contact: IP address and date and time of the input E-mail address Name Additional remarks when contacting You can use your email address for contact. Your email will be processed by us. There will be no transfer of your data to third parties. The data will only be used for the processing of the conversation. Legal basis for the data processing is an agreement. If you look for contact with us, to sign a contract, the legal basis is the fulfillment of the contract or a pre-contractual action. The reason of entering data in this contact form is the contact with us. The data will be deleted when the purpose of the data processing is reached. This may depend on the circumstances of the case when making contact. You can revoke your consent to us.
7. Use of Google Analytics This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service from Google. Google Analytics is using cookies, which will be saved on your computer and will enable the analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website (including your IP address), will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and will be stored there. Google will use this information to analyze your use of the website, to make reports about the websites activity for the websites operator and for other services connected with the use of the website and the internet. Google may transfer this information to third parties if it’s legally required or if third parties process these data on behalf of google. Google will never bring your IP address together with other data from google. You can prevent the installation of cookies in the settings in your browser software. However, we like to inform you, that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. With the use of our website you declare, that you agree with the processing of your data through Google, in the before mentioned way.
8. Data transmission at the conclusion of contract for online shops, dealers and shipment of goods We only transfer personal data to third parties, if it’s necessary for the conclusion of contract. For example to companies that are responsible for the delivery, companies that provide the online sale / auction lists and the process of the bidding and ordering or the bank institute which is responsible for the processing of payments. A further transmission of the data does not take place or only if you have expressed consent to the transmission or we are entitled or obligated to a data transfer due to legal regulations and / or official or judicial orders. This may in particular be an information transfer for law enforcement, security or intellectual property right enforcement purposes. A transfer of your data to third parties without explicit consent, like for advertising purposes, does not happen. The basis for data processing is Art. 6, para. 1 lit. b. GPDR, which allows the processing of data to fulfill a contract or pre-contractual measures.
9. Rights of the data subject If affected, you have the following rights to us: You can request information as to which personal data of which origin are stored by us for which purpose. Likewise, you will need to be notified if your information is shared with third parties. In this case, you should be informed about the identity of the recipient or about the categories of recipients. If your personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you can request a correction or complement. You can contradict the processing of your personal data for advertising. For this purpose, your data must be blocked then. You have a right of restriction of processing if you deny the accuracy of your personal data for a period that allows the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data, the processing is unlawful and you reject the deletion of personal data and instead demand the restriction of the use of personal data; the person responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need them for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, or if you have objected to the processing under Article 21, paragraph 1 GPDR and it’s not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons. You can request the deletion of your data. This is possible, if the legal basis for the data processing is missing or disappears. The same applies if the purpose of the data processing lapse by time expiration or other reasons. Please keep in mind that the deletion could be in conflict with an existing retention period or other legitimate interests of our company. On request we will inform you. If we have made your data public, we are required to inform each recipient that you have requested the deletion of any such personal information or copies of this personal information. You also have a right of objection if your legitimate interest outweighs the interest in processing due to a personal situation. However, this does not apply if we are required by law to carry out the processing. Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is contrary to data protection. You have the right to receive the personal data you have given to the persons responsible in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
Wir verwenden Cookies, um Ihnen ein optimales Erlebnis auf unserer Webseite zu bieten. Mit Ausnahme der technisch notwendigen Cookies können Sie selbst entscheiden, welche Arten von Cookies Sie zulassen möchten. Bitte beachten Sie, dass auf Basis Ihrer Einstellungen womöglich nicht mehr alle Funktionalitäten der Seite zur Verfügung stehen. Weitere Informationen finden Sie in unseren Datenschutzhinweisen.